The Purpose Of Our Association is to fulfill its duties as required by USBC and:
- Provide services and benefits to its members.
- Promote bowling, maintain and increase membership.
- Conduct and manage an annual tournament for its members, which will determine the champions of the association.
- Assist local associations.
- Conduct this association as a non-profit organization operated exclusively:
- For charitable and and educational purposes.
- To foster regional, national and international bowling competition; either directly or by contributions to organizations recognized as exempt from federal income taxation described in the Internal Revenue Code (IRC), Section 501(C)3.
- To conduct and support bowling compition.
- To support and develop amateur bowling athletes for national competition within the meaning of IRC, Section 501(i)(2) of 1986
- Provide an educational program, which promotes physical fitness, mental alertness, and respectable behavior for its members through adult leadership and guidance.
- Maintain the ideals of amateurism; preserving membership eligibility for participation in other athletic or related programs.
- Encourage adult participation as instructors, coaches, and other leaders.